Nigeria Insider brings you the net worth of Jimoh Ibrahim. A lot of young people in business gets much inspiration from this Nigerian businessman. A lot has been published online about Jimoh Ibrahim’s net worth.
Jimoh Ibrahim is ranked among the richest businessmen in Nigeria.
What are his businesses? What cars does he drive? How many houses does he have?
Does he have a wife and children? Today, we bring you the complete details of his net fortune and how he’s made this possible over the years.
Stay with me as I bring you the net worth of Jimoh Ibrahim in 2020.
Who is Jimoh Ibrahim?
Born 24th February, 1967, Jimoh Ibrahim is a Nigeria lawyer, investor, politician, businessman, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is a recognized top level business man in Nigeria.
He is the Chief Executive Officer of Global Fleet Group, a diversified conglomerate based in Nigeria, with business interests and subsidiaries in neighboring West African countries.
Early Life and Education
Ibrahim is a native of Ondo State in South Western Nigeria. He holds an LLB degree in law from Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. He proceeded to obtain a Masters in Public Administration degree.
Later, he attended Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, graduating with a combined Master of Laws (LLM) and Masters in International Taxation degree.
Jimoh Ibrahim’s Net Worth
His estimated net worth is $1.2 billion as of 2020.
Jimoh Ibrahim’s source of income
Ibrahim made his fortune in many ways, one of which you know is business and investments.
Business, Investments & Assets
His company, Global Fleet Group has over 15 subsidiaries in Nigeria and other neighbouring countries. See the list of companies under Global Fleet Group.
- Air Nigeria – Lagos, Nigeria – Formerly Virgin Nigeria
- NICON Insurance – Lagos, Nigeria
- Nigeria Reinsurance Corporation – Lagos, Nigeria
- NICON Luxury Hotel – Abuja, Nigeria – Formerly Le’ Meridien Hotel
- Global Fleet Oil & Gas – A chain of gasoline stations (estimated at about 200 in 2011), across Nigeria
- The NICON Group – Lagos, Nigeria – Holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others
- Global Fleet Building – Lagos, Nigeria – Formerly Allied Bank Building
- Meidan Hotel – Lagos, Nigeria
- Global Fleet Industries – Lagos, Nigeria – Formerly HFP Industries Limited
- Energy Bank – Accra, Ghana – A new commercial bank in Ghana, started operations in February 2011
- Oceanic Bank São Tomé – São Tomé, São Tomé and Príncipe – Commercial bank purchased from Oceanic Bank in May 2011.
- Newswatch Magazine – Lagos, Nigeria
As a professional lawyer, Ibrahim Jimoh as makes income from practicing law.
The businessman has authored three books. These books made good sales since their launch.
He is a renowned philanthropist touching the lives of many. Within a period of two years (2000 & 2001), Ibrahim was able to award over one thousand scholarships to needy Ondo State indigenes.
Family and Lifestyle
He is married to Mrs. Modupe Jimoh Ibrahim and is the father of four children
Jimoh Ibrahim is a businessman, investor and what have you. He has millions of people who look up to him.
His business is investing in travel, oil and gas, and so on. Ibrahim’s net worth of US$1.2 billion reflects his passion and drive he puts into his businesses.