Jumia Nigeria has made shopping online so easier with their simple to use features and easy to navigate user interface.
Jumia started operation as an ecommerce platform or Online Store in 2012 – in more than 20 African countries such as: Nigerian, Ghana, Kenya etc.
For the first time Jumia started operation as online store in Nigeria, a lot of Nigerians purchasing products online were doubting if products ordered online will be delivered or not.
Just like Amazon, Alibaba and other ecommerce platform operating with shopping and getting your items delivered to your designated address, Jumia Nigeria has also been providing its possible best solution to deliver any items or products purchased from the platform – to your residential or postal address in Nigeria.
Whether you are living in Abia, Abaji, Nasarawa, Abak – Akwa Ibom, Abakaliki – Ebonyi, Abeokuta – Ogun State, Abuja – Federal Capital Territory, Adamawa, Afikpo – Ebonyi, Agenebode – Edo, Agulu – Anambra, Ahoada – Rivers, Ajaokuta, Kogi, Ajingi – Kano, Aku – Enugu, Akure – Ondo, Akwanga – Nasarawa, Amper – Plateau, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Anka – Zamfara, Ankpa – Kogi, Anyigba – Kogi, Argungu – Kebbi, Asaba – Delta, Auchi – Edo, Awgu – Enugu, Azare – Bauchi, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Babana – Niger, Badagry – Lagos, Bakori – Katsina, Bali – Tabara, Bama – Borno, Bara – Gombe, Baro – Niger, Bauchi – Bauchi, Benin City – Edo, Bichi – Kano, Bida – Niger, Birnin Kebbi – Kebbi, Birnin Kudu – Jigawa, Biu – Borno, Bokkos – Plateau, Bonny – Rivers, Brass – Bayelsa, Bukuru – Plateau, Bungundu – Zamfara, Bunza – Kebbi, Burutu – Bayelsa, Cross River, Calabar – Cross River, Dakingari – Kebbi, Damasak – Borno, Damarutu – Yobe, Damboa – Borno, Dan Gulbi – Zamfara, Dange – Zamfara, Dapchi – Yobe, Darazo – Bauchi, Daura – Katsina, Dekina – Kogi, Dikwa – Borno, Doma – Nasarawa, Donga – Taraba, Doro Gowon – Borno, Dutsin-Ma – Katsina, Ebonyi, Ebo, Ekiti, Enugu, Egbe – Kogi, Federal Capital Territory, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun State, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Tabara, Yobe, Zamfara etc – you can still order for your products from Jumia Nigeria and get it delivered to your location.
Jumia can be confirmed as one of the most visited shopping websites in Nigeria – having more than 20 million visitors per month averagely.
An article was published recently about how to cancel an order on Jumia in Nigeria – as possible solution to anyone who has ordered for a product from Jumia but is no more interested in the particular product purchased.
In our today’s article, I will like to show you How to track your order on Jumia Nigeria Online.
Table of Contents
How to order Products from Jumia in Nigeria
- Download Jumia App from Google Play Store or iStore
- You can also order on the Jumia Nigeria official website directly. Visit jumia.com.ng
- Create an account and login to the Jumia website or App
- Choose the category you want to purchase your product from
- Search and select the product you want to purchase
- Choose payment method and proceed to make payment
- You will now receive an email or text messaging confirming your order from Jumia Nigeria
How to track your order on Jumia in Nigeria
- Visit jumia.com.ng and login to your account
- Click on “Orders” in the menu that appears. There will be a redirection to your order page
- Select the particular order you want to track and click on – “View details”
- Click “Follow this item”
- There will be a map displayed – showing you your order status. Click on view details under the order number
- There will be your current order displayed showing the status of your order.
Alternatively, Nigerians can also check and track their order on Jumia using an Order Code. You can follow the simple steps below.
How to track your Jumia Order with an Order Code in Nigeria
Jumia Nigeria announced this initiative on September 2, 2020 – for customers to be able to track their orders using an order code.
- Open jumia.com.ng/track
- Enter your “Order Code” and followed by your e-mail address
- Click on “Check Now”
- Jumia Nigeria will now show you the status of your order
There are varieties of ecommerce websites in Nigeria such as: Konga and many more – but Jumia Nigeria can be seen as the most used ecommerce platform in Nigeria.
Kindly drop your comments and suggestions about this article on How to track your order on Jumia Nigeria Online.
Nigeria Insider is on the mission to promote anything entirely Nigeria – and we urge you to share and subscribe to our push notification feeds.